Monday, September 27, 2010

October Is Here!

With fall just around the corner, there is some serious fun to be had! I love October because it seems there is always so much going on and everyone is ready for a good party. Well look no further…we’ve got some fun activities planned! :) As the previous post mentioned, we will be meeting every Wednesday except the second and fourth weeks in which we will be meeting on Friday. Also, I am still looking for volunteers to plan activities (maybe a craft/treat/outing etc. for a specific date). Please let me know via a comment or e-mail if you’d be willing to help out and which week you would like to take. Thanks for your help and participation ladies – you are wonderful! And now for October’s schedule…

Wednesday 10/6: Nursery Room

FRIDAY 10/15: Hayride and Pumpkin Picking at Lone Pine Farms! (details to come…)

Wednesday 10/20: Nursey Room

FRIDAY 10/29: Halloween Extravaganza! (also more details to come…)

2 comments:

  1. oh that's too bad your are doing the fun outings on fridays, I work :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I had no idea, I only knew there are some people who only have Fridays off. We can always change!

    ReplyDelete