Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Indoor Playground Possibility?

Today was the first day of school for my two older ones and I've realized how much they help entertain my one-year-old. Now that their gone I'm left to do all of the amusement and I must say I am not the greatest at it. Seer has a lot of fun when she is allowed to run around without any restrictions so I searched for a safe play place where she can "be let loose." I found this Tiny Tot Indoor Playground that may be fun. Its a co-op so you pay $96 for September through June access.

Here is some more information and a link to their site:

The playground is a safe and fun environment for families with children birth through 5 years old, organized and run by our community of Co-Op members. It's a great place to enjoy energetic play during the rainy season in Eugene, Oregon. Please contact us at info@tinytotscoop.org for more information.

www.tinytotscoop.org

Has anyone looked into reserving the church gym for playtime? I thought that may be fun too?

Brianne

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Brianne! So are you going to go to this one? I'd like to do it too, but would like to go when others I know will be there too so Bella gets used to others that she will see more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I think I will. As soon as I make a plan to try it out I will make sure to invite you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that sounds like a great idea! My girls would love a place to run around (especially all winter when we can't go to the park!). I agree with Theresa, I'd like to go when others I know are there...of course meeting new friends is fun, too! :) Michelle and I talked about reserving the church gym or nursery rooms for our playgroup. I think she's looking into it. I used to go to my friends' ward mom & me group and they almost always had it in their nursery room. The kids had a blast and moms just got to chat. Plus it's private. I think we should do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that sounds great and its close to by. Who do we check with about reserving rooms?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Westside Indoor Playground is $55 a year and it's at Bethesda Lutheran church on Royal/Beltline. Many children from the ward have attended preschool at Bethesda and families have joined the indoor playground coop. I've not joined but I have gone as a guest a few times. They have a big room with lots of toys, tricycles, mats, etc. THe best thing is that it's nice and close by!

    ReplyDelete