Thursday, September 9, 2010

Halloween Party

I think doing a Halloween party for the kids would be a ton of fun, especially since Halloween is on a Sunday this year. I have some really cute Halloween treat ideas, including owl cupcakes the older kids can put together themselves. Would everyone else be interested in doing this towards the beginning of October though? I'm due Nov. 1st which means end of October is going to get really tricky for me. We could even do pumpkins if we wanted (my family used to paint or do markers when we didn't want the mess of carving).

1 comment:

  1. Heidi, I think that's a great idea! I think that decorating cupcakes is a great activity for the older kids, and we could plan a couple fun activities for the younger tots. It doesn't take a lot of money to create a fun Halloween party...If we were to get a few Halloween templates and make cutouts to put on the walls? Put on some fun Halloween music, kiddos of all ages love to dance around. We could even bob for marshmallows (no risk of drowning for the toddlers). I don't even like Haloween, but I'm getting excited about this :) lol If you take a glance through that awesome cupcake book of yours, I know you could do food all on your own! Give me a call though...I need to get your baking pan back to you anyway-maybe we could do a little planning session?

    ReplyDelete