Friday, July 8, 2011

Want to take over?!

Hi gals!

So my schedule lately has gotten really crazy.  On top of that I am going to be out of town for the next 2 weeks and when I get back I will be starting to work every Wednesday to cover the maternity leave of one of the nurses I work with.  Needless to say, I won't be able to make it to our playgroup for the next little while!  I am looking for someone to take over and "be in charge".  Basically you would just be responsible for coming up with a location, posting it to the blog and then hopefully attending that playgroup. I am hoping to get someone who is reliable and excited about getting together with other moms.  Please email me if you are interested & I'll make sure you have "administrator" status on our blog. (I know this is an actual calling in several other Eugene wards, but since that calling doesn't exist in ours, we need someone to volunteer!!).  I'd be happy to take over again in a few months if needed.  In the meantime, I'll miss seeing you all on Wednesdays but would still love to do playdates if anyone's interested!!  Thanks everyone!

Brooke

2 comments:

  1. I would, but I work every Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment on Family Volley. I loved your date night idea. Panda Express and then sweet sushi. I would love to hear how it goes. !!! Enjoy the special time with your hubby. :)

    ReplyDelete