Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Halloween Party!

I am REALLY excited about this party! School age kids usually get awesome Halloween parties in their classes, but what about the little ones? Okay, so maybe they don't even have a clue what's going on, but it's still fun to dress them up (who wants to buy or make a costume and then put their child in it ONCE?!), and every toddler enjoys a good party (or at least all the sugar their mom's let them consume)! No matter what, it's at least fun for the moms! So with that said...let's make it EXTRA fun! I've chatted with a few gals about it and I think we're going to go the whole nine-yards...decorations, costumes, games, cupcake decorating...the classic awesome kid-friendly Halloween party. So now, anyone want to help pull it together? I'm looking for some volunteers to head up different assignments. If you are willing to help out, please e-mail me or respond to this post. If you have a special area in mind that you'd like to be in charge of, let me know, otherwise I'll just let you know where we need help. Oh, and start spreading the word!! The more people we have, the more fun it will be. Even people who don't normally come to Mom & Tot should be invited! (And make sure to mark your calendars and plan to be there, too!)

And one minor detail...THE DATE HAS CHANGED! Sounds like there are MANY Halloween parties scheduled for Friday the 29th (mostly due to Halloween being on Sunday this year), so we are moving it to TUESDAY, OCTOBER 26th at 10:30 at the church. I hope that works for everyone. Seems like the consensus was that that was the best day. I'm already looking forward to it!

1 comment:

  1. Is there something I can bring or do that won't be detrimental to the party if I didn't show up? With all this pregnancy junk going on I can never be sure from one day to the next if I'll be able to go do things. I would love to come and help out, so let me know what I can do or bring.

    ReplyDelete